PTA Meeting agenda for Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Committee reports : Garden, Wellness, Fundraising.
- Globetrotting Cougars: May 28. Volunteers needed for this all-school event. The ipad raffle corresponds with the event.
- Walk for Wellness: May 26-June 2.
- Farewell breakfast for Mr. Daniels, Ms. Bost and Ms. Berry, date and location TBD, but probably the first week of June in the cafeteria.
- Yo Fresh Fundraiser: May 15. Just say the word “Cougar” when you go to YoFresh on Chicago Avenue and they will donate 15% of their proceeds from the day to Oakton.
- New Cougar Wear vendor: A PTA dad has a good local source on Cougar wear. Discuss plan for next year, how and when to order, etc.
- 2015-16 School year: Many positions still open, including fundraising. We also need a calendar person, a room parent coordinator, and a Cope representative.